The Word of God says in Matthew 28:18 through 20,
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
We, at Grace Baptist Church, believe that this is our local responsibility as well as our foreign privilege. Our local outreach has several phases:
- Youth Outreach – Takes place every first Sunday of the month following the morning service. There is a lunch, and then the students go door-to-door knocking to speak to individuals about the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Bus Outreach – Takes place every Saturday @ 10:00 AM in the Harvester’s class room. There is a bus breakfast at 9:00 AM every FIRST Saturday of the month.
- REACH Night – Takes place Monday evenings at 6:30 PM. From 6:30 – 7 PM there is a church-wide prayer meeting. From 7 to 7:30 PM there is a discipleship time. A schedule can be obtained by contacting our office @ (513) 423-4658 and asking about the REACH Ministry.
- The Enabled Ministry – Grace Baptist Church launched a tremendously important ministry in 2010. This ministry is called the Enabled Ministry.
- Fourth of July Parade – Grace Baptist Church is involved in the community of Middletown. Each year Grace participates in the Middletown Parade which takes place around the Fourth of July holiday. For more information, please contact Connie Jordan @ (513) 423-4658.
- Franklin Ridge Nursing Home – Every first and third Sunday of each month, the Grace Baptist Church youth host a service at the Franklin Ridge Nursing Home in Franklin, Ohio. For more information, please email Max Fernandez at email@example.com.
- Shut-in Ministry – This is a very important ministry at Grace Baptist Church. If you would like to be a part of this ministry, please contact Carolyn Wilson at (937) 746-9585 or Winnie Haber at (513) 759-0171, (513) 260-1722 (cell) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be matched up with shut-ins that needed visited and extra care.
- Members-Helping-Members Ministry – Designed to help the membership of Grace with specific needs from skilled trades to benevolence. For more information about this ministry, please contact Ed and Lori Clifford at one of the two following email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.